Audio-Technica ATH-AWKT Dynamic HeadphonesAudio-Technica
A new "wood headphone" that inherits the tradition
- High-density, damping ebony
- Kokutan is a precious wood with a long history. When the tree is about 200 years old, the specific gravity increases, and a beautiful stripe pattern woven by black and brown grain is formed. It is mainly used in wind instruments and pianos because it has the characteristic of suppressing unnecessary vibration and reproducing pure sound.
- Semi-gloss finish to enjoy the beauty of natural wood
- The coating of the housing depends on the beauty of the polishing. The polishing process of the material is done several times and is finished with a finer eye. After that, over time, the painting and drying process is repeated again and again. The housing, which is made by hand one by one with great care, is precisely due to Japan's excellent craftsmanship.
- There is only one in the world (Mopene)
- One by one, different grains are special things like no other. The more you use it, the more you taste it, and you can grow it with your favorite music.
- Clear sound without turbidity with ebony and dedicated design driver
- Utilizing the damping properties of the annual ring structure of ebony with different layers of hardness, unnecessary vibration is suppressed. Over a wide band, it achieves a sound that is free of turbidity and plays sound information without leaving it.
- AWKT dedicated large diameter 53mm driver adopts A German-made Permenjour magnetic circuit with high magnetic flux density. With its powerful and clear depiction power, it realizes a vast sound field.
- The efficient German-made Permenjoule magnetic circuit draws out the movement of the diaphragm and leads to a faithful reproduction sound to the original sound.
- Lightweight yet durable titanium flanges ensure that the diaphragm reacts accurately to audio signals.
- High purity 6N-OFC bobbin-wound voice coil is designed specifically to produce optimal driver drive. The ideal signal transmission in all frequency bands provides a detailed representation of the contours of the sound.
- 6N-OFC: 99.99997% High Purity Oxygen-Free Copper OFC-Oxygen-Free Copper
- D.A.D.S. (Double Air Damping System) Structure (PAT.) >
- The unique dual structure used for Audio-Technica's sealed headphones. In order to reproduce the smooth bass, two spaces of different sizes are provided in the acoustic chamber, making effective use of air springs.
- Detachable, high-quality A2DC connector
- It features a dedicated design connector with excellent audio quality and durability, a A2DC. The connector tip is designed independently to eliminate sound interruptions and noise. A stable signal is transmitted for any movement, and sound information can be transmitted accurately. It can be used for a long time due to the durability that does not change even if the listening is repeated. A2DC: Audio Designed Detachable Co <左右の音の分離感を高める両出しバランスケーブル対応>axial comes with a detachable balance cable (3.0m/XLR terminal) that can be connected to Hi-Fi audio. The wire uses 6N-OFC for high-quality transmission. The <新設計マグネシウム成型アーム> arm is made of lightweight, rigid magnesium alloy. For sealed ebony housings and ear pads, the optimum arm mounting angle is designed to improve the fit. All sounds can be heard by preventing sound leakage and increasing sealing properties. Sheepskin (sheep leather) ear pads & headbands> The ear pads and headbands are made of durable, supple sheepskin. With the optimal thickness of the three-dimensional sewing ear pad considering the sound quality, you can relax and listen while maintaining high sealing property.
Made in Japan
Careful manufacturing that Japanese craftsmanship attracts
Audio-Technica's factory in Japan is produced by carefully assembling by hand by artisans and meeting strict inspection and quality standards.
- Model - Sealed dynamic type
- Driver - 53mm
- Output sound pressure level - 102dB/mW
- Playback frequency band - 5 to 45,000Hz
- Maximum input - 2,000mW
- Impedance - 48 ohms
- Mass (excluding cord) - About 405g
- Input terminal - A2DC connector jack
Cord (detachable): 3.0m (6.3mm gold plated stereo standard plug) Balance cable (detachable): 3.0m (XLR-M connector 4 pins)