FiiO Q5s Flagship Bluetooth DAC & AMPFiiO
The FiiO Q5 is a portable Bluetooth and DSD-capable DAC and headphone amplifier that delivers high-fidelity sound on the go. It packs a multitude of features in a compact and lightweight (at 6.87 oz) frame, and offers both wired and wireless connections for use with most audio sources such as smartphones, tablets, and computers.
The Q5 employs audiophile-grade components including dual AK4490EN DAC chips for audio up to 384 kHz / 32-bit and an XMOS XU208 micro-controller chip to ensure connection stability and reliability when connected to most audio sources. A specially designed power supply provides each of the unit's major components with its own filtered and regulated power, resulting in a clean and natural sound, free from component interference.
The interchangeable amp module design allows you to customize your Q5 with the appropriate amp module, based on the power needs of your headphones or your preferred sound signature. The unit ships with an AM3A amp module, which provides 2.5mm TRRS balanced and 3.5mm TRS unbalanced headphone outputs. The Q5 offers a comprehensive set of inputs including line, coaxial, and optical. Two USB ports let you transmit digital audio signal on one port, while accessing ample power on the other to ensure optimal sound quality.
The Q5 delivers high-performance Bluetooth audio by passing the Bluetooth signal directly to the AK4490EN DAC chips through the XMOS chip, for a lower noise floor and reduced total harmonic distortion and crosstalk. A 3800 mAh, high-capacity rechargeable battery combined with intelligent power management provides up to 10 hours of operation when the unit is used as a DAC or as a Bluetooth receiver.
The carefully surfaced, CNC aluminum body and backside polyurethane leather finish give the Q5 its minimalist and sophisticated look. Controls are designed for simplicity and intuitiveness with a protruding volume wheel that is comfortable to use. Gain and bass boost controls allow you to switch between low and high gain depending on how much power is needed to efficiently drive your headphones, as well as emphasize the bass according to your preferences.
- Weight: 195g
- Dimensions: 124mm x 64mm x 16mm
- Audio Input: Standard 3.5mm Port (Shared Line / Coaxial/ Optical in)
- Digital Coaxial Input Port: Standard 3.5mm Port (Shared Line / Coaxial/ Optical in)
- Digital/Optical Input Port: Standard 3.5mm Port (Shared Line / Coaxial/ Optical in)
- USB Port: 11-pin Micro USB at the bottom side, for data exchanging and charging ；5-pin Micro USB on the left side, for charging only by default(Can be interchanged via App)
- Analog Input port(LO):Standard 3.5mm stereo jack
- Headphone Output Port: Standard 3.5mm stereo jack
- Balanced Output Port: 2.5mm port
- Recommended Headphone Impedance: 16~150Ω(PO) ,16~300Ω(BAL)
- Channel Balance: 0.1 dB Gain; Yes(High/Low)
- Bass Boost: Up to 384kHz/32bit supported
- Volume Control: Potentiometer(ADC Sampling)
- Power Supply：DC5V 2A (Recommended)
- Battery Capacity:3800 mAh
- Charge Time: ≤3.5 h （DV5V 2A，USB port on the side）
- Battery Life: ＞25 h (AUX IN) , ＞10h (OPT/COAX/USB/ Bluetooth IN)
- Charging Indicator: Red light flashes when being charged,Red light goes off after fully charged
- Low Battery Warning: Red light flashes twice every 3 seconds
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, supports aptX, AAC, SBC
- MFi: Yes
- Fiio Q5 Bluetooth and DSD-Capable DAC & Amplifier (Titanium)
- Short and long Lightning-to-micro USB cables
- 3.5mm cable
- 2 x long straps
- 2 x short straps
- Coaxial adapter
- Optical adapter
- Non-slip silicone pad
- Leather case and carrying pouch