Right to the Music, ACRO BE100
The Astell&Kern ACRO BE100 is a Bluetooth speaker that provides Hi-Fi sound quality with wireless freedom.
The light and shadow identity of the world's number one portable Hi-Fi brand Astell&Kern has been incorporated into the ACRO BE100.
Specifically, the speaker is equipped with a 32-bit Hi-Fi digital-to-analog converter (DAC) to satisfy any audiophile and music enthusiast. It has a custom made woofer and tweeter, as well as a compact Class-D AMP that controls each frequency range independently, meaning it provides a superior level of sound quality compared to other common Bluetooth speakers.
Supporting both aptX-HD and LDAC codecs to transmit high-quality sound wirelessly at 55W output power, filling your room with rich sound has never been easier.
- Industrial design that gives the final touch to any interior with unique light and shadow identity
- Equipped with a 32-bit Hi-Fi DAC to provide a superior level of real Hi-Fi sound
- Stereo sound from an exquisite custom 4" Kevlar woofer and 1.5" silk dome tweeter
- Astell&Kern's unrivalled Hi-Fi audio design technology
- - High-End Class-D AMP
- - Compact but powerful 55W output
- Multiple connectivity options - Individual sound tuning taking into account the characteristics of three different connection modes
- - The world’s first Bluetooth speaker that supports both aptX HD and LDAC codecs
- - 3.5 mm AUX input
- - FM radio (FM radio function supported on the FM radio option model only)
- Tune your own sound style with independent Treble and Bass adjustments
- Speaker information easily visible on the vibrant front panel LED display